COUPE INTERNATIONALE / INTERNATIONAL CUP
LES ENFANTS JOUENT POUR LES ENFANTS / KIDS PLAYING FOR KIDS
P.O. Box 96527
3610 Boul. St-Charles, Kirkland, QC H9H 3C0
Sam Gabbay (ICKPK President) firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Communications (Kim-Tien Huynh) email@example.com
Facebook and twitter contact: (Alison Harris) firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary and club Liason (Clara Rotondo) Clara@ickpk.org
General information for rules, game schedules (Blair Mallett) Blair@ickpk.org
Registration information (Blair Mallett) email@example.com
Registrations Payments (Edouard St lo) edouard@ickpk,org
For Website/Technical information please email: (Jean-Claude Kindarji) firstname.lastname@example.org
We champion, promote and drive enjoyment of the Game of Soccer across all soccer clubs to experience an international competitive flavor while having fun and to stimulate professional education for children of all ages, beginning in 2006.
With each step of the road to the 2012 International Cup we provide exceptional differentiating value to our communities, parents, children, volunteers, partners and local charity organisations.
Promote education and skills while having fun:
- Growth and appreciation of the sport of soccer
- Enhance skills and abilities
- Provide exposure of an international flavor tournament
- Entice awareness of different countries and their culture
Develop children's values and importance of:
- Values, Friendship, Respect and Integrity
- Community service
- Green Goal Environmental Plan
Distribution of Proceeds:
- St. Justines and Montreal Children's Hospitals
- Commitment 100% of profits will be split between these 2 Children's Hospitals.
Through the International Cup Program, it is hoped that we can bring hope and health to those children whose childhood is overshadowed by serious illnesses.